There are a wide range of opportunities available for Gordon's Sixth Form Students; from life skills, to academic endeavours, to social activities.
1st Aid - The First Aid at Work (NUCO) qualification ensures our Sixth Form students can saves lives and adds another qualification to their already enhanced portfolio.
- TEFL - This short course means our Sixth Form students are qualified to Teach English as a Foreign Language.
- Cooking for university - This six week short course prepares our students for life after A–Levels.
- Leadership - The numerous leadership opportunities such as Head of House, Prefects, Duke of Edinburgh enhances the skills set and confidence of our Sixth Form students.
- Societies - Gordon’s School host a wide range of societies in which Sixth Form students can participate and lead.
- Model United Nations - A highly skilled academic activity where students assume the role of national representatives such as ambassadors to debate and solve global issues.